A deposit of 20% is to be paid in advance to confirm a booking, immedietely after receipt of the travel confirmation and invoice from the Company . The remaining 80% on the Arrival Date or a Day Before Arrival.
Upon receiving the 20% payment, the Company will send You all the hotel vouchers and other relevant travel documents required for the trip.
The services to be provided by the Company, which are contractually agreed upon, are those mentioned in the service description in the trip proposal and the details related to this shall be given in the travel confirmation which You will receive. The details contained in the trip proposal are binding upon the Company.
However the Company reserves the right to declare a change in the details before making the travel confirmation, of which the tourist is naturally informed before booking.
ACCEPTED MODE OF PAYMENT
|We accept||: Bank Transfer|
|: Master Card/ Visa Card|
|: Western Union Money Transfer|
|: Mobile Phone Money Transfer|
Any amount paid will be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotel/ lodges, food purchases, park entrance fees, transport and other relevant expenses.
- For bookings Cancelled or reduced in number between 33 to 14 days from the date of arrival, 30% of the agreed rate will apply.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in number between 14 and 7 days from the date of arrival, 50% of the agreed rate will apply.
- Incase of cancellation within 7 days from the date of arrival, or incase of a 'NO SHOW', 100% of the agreed rate will apply.
Our prices include entrance fees to National parks and Game Reserves, meals while on safari, transportation and the services of our driver/guides as per itinerary. The rates are based on tariffs and other costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice.
Saloon cars, minibuses, Landcruisers, Land rovers, coaches or trucks will be provided according to the route and the number of clients and the services of professional, English speaking driver/ guides. We reserve the right to use the services of sub- contractors for all or part of the services.
The standard pricing policy is based on a twin room/tent being shared by two people. A single room/tent will be provided on request at a supplementary cost but cannot be guaranteed.
Meals are included in the tour price as stated in the itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
ALTERATION OF TOURS:
The company reserves the right to alter the route or cancel the operation of any scheduled tour should conditions so necessitate. We reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any client as a member of any tour at any given time in which event an equitable amount will be refunded.
The company and its agents act only as agents of the passengers in all matters relating to hotel/ lodge and tented accommodation, tours and transport etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delay, loss or damage in any manner.
Gear for mountain climbing is not included in the tour cost but can be hired at Nanyuki, Naro Moru and Chogoria for Mt. Kenya and at Arusha, Moshi or the Marangu park Gate for Mt. Kilimanjaro.
All expeditions involve an element of personal risk and can be of a hazardous nature. Every participant must accept this risk. We are not liable for any loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience caused to you or your baggage as a result, directly or indirectly or any matter of whatever nature, which is beyond our control. All participants are advised to take an insurance policy to cover personal accident and medical expenses. We can arrange this for you at a relatively low cost.